Friday, January 26, 2007

First of all, I haven't lived in Talentios for years, that is, 9 years. I was captured by some men, they didn't bother to tell me who they were, and I was taken to Earth and held for ransom there. They contacted my parents, the high king and queen of Talentios, telling them to give them a large sum of money if they ever wanted to see me again. I was 4 or 5 years old when I was captured. My parents had no idea where I was or which planet I was on, and they didn't even try to find me. Apparently, they were too busy.
After a while, my captors got tired of taking care of me without any pay, so they sold me for a fat profit to a thing; a thing who's name I am unable to utter in this place. I was let out of His grasp, out into the Earthling world.
Now, you need to know that everyone, EVERYONE in Talentios has some sort of superpower (except for the tourists, of course). My father's power is one of electricity, and my mother is a human shapeshifter ( meaning she can change into different humans, but not different animals), my older brother, Soulster, is able to switch his innermost being with others (meaning he'll be in your body and you'll be in his), and my little brother, Matter Boy, is capable of changing the medium of any object, including people and animals. I don't have a sister, although Raven is just like one to me.
As I was saying, I was let out into the Earthling world, and throughout my life from age 5 to age 13, I rarely stayed in one place for more than a year. I lived in two orphanages on different continents, a forest, a spy agency hideout place where I worked for a while, and a lot of the time I was just somewhere on the streets.
You're probably wondering why no one noticed that I was an alien and captured me and conducted experiments on me. Now, although Talention parents and their children have different superpowers, sometimes the parents pass part of their superpowers to their children. That's why I can easily control electricity as a form of energy, and for most of my life I've been hiding under my only shape-shifting form, a brown haired earthling girl.
Those are the parts of my powers that I got from my parents, but my own is pure energy. I can draw energy out of anything, even a rock, and I can also let out energy waves, from itty bitty ones that you barely feel, to ones that knock you off your feet. I can control things with energy in them, such as...well, just about anything from hurricanes and earthquakes to your voice.
You probably think I'm bragging by now, and wondering when you'll ever find out how I met the Titans, so I'll stop this section, and start the next.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Luara nice blog I like it!

Anna-bug said...

VERY CREATIVE!! LOVED IT!!!!
Anna

Koko said...

Love your blog! Your life sounds really sad! *sniff* I had no idea that there was an alien in our class...
Heehee! You're so creative!
Koko

Heat Seeker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok, let's try something new. Please vote for your favorite Teen Titan: Energy Girl, Beast Boy, Starfire, Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Stretch or Sapphire?

Those who vote will receive....a fabulous prize that will be unveiled after everyone has voted!

Anna-bug said...

i don't know who any of those people are, but i guess i'll vote for energy girl!!! go her!! whoever she is.... love your blog, laura!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
Guess who I am.

laura said...

from the name and the approach, I'm guessing that you are male, but one of the girls might have a weird sense of humor as well.Unlikely though.

Anonymous said...

i think that my fav is raven
i like her purple hair
ha ok this is so not james
and yes it is lizzy
bu ti like robin a lot too