How I met the Titans: Suprisingly, it was at a championshp match. This isn't really for a certain sport, but instead it is superheroes using their powers against each other in a friendly competition. There's more than one team of superheroes. For this match, it was the Teen Titans against the NHSTS (North High Superhero Training School). I had just recently joined that team after I had helped them with a battle on the streets against a giant oozing icecream blob. No joke! I wasn't planning to stay there for long, but I had heard about the Titans and I had seen some films of them in action, so I stayed for the competition. Most importantly, a boy named beast Boy was on the team, who was a Talention just like me! He was the only one I'd seen in years, and I just had to meet him (I was still under my human disguise).
Well, we had the competition and I totally dominated! With my powers, I was able to take in Raven's, Starfire's and Cyborg's attacks (as they were all forms of pure energy), and direct them right back at them! The really fun thing though, was when I directed energyat robin, so much energy that he couldn't control his central nervous system, and was running around in circles like a maniac! I eventually knocked him out to put him out of his suffering. The last one left standing was Beast Boy. I didn't have the heart to knock him out, so I left that job to one of my teammates.
Later on, Beast Boy came up to me and introduced himself. then he introduced me to all the other Titans. I went home with them and made quick friends, but I kept my true form to myself.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's neat! YOu really have a cool history!
Hello Earthling!
I'm Rotten Seafood!
Sonia! Go away and take a bath! Come back when you smell better!
Too long girl! Mr. C was right!
Post a Comment